Former U.S. Sen. Jim Talent and Sen. Jim Lembke (R-Lemay) and Sen. Jane Cunningham (R-Chesterfield) are all chillin' this weekend at the Constitutional Coalition's Educational Policy Conference in St. Louis. As you can see from the list over at The Beacon, Talent, Lembke and Cunningham will be joined by a formidable "Who's Who of Right-Wing Lunatics" at the St. Louis Frontenac Hilton.
Here are just a few of the speakers:
- Joseph Farah, publisher of World Net Daily, one of the leading proponents of conspiracy theories about Barry Soetoro's foreign birth
- David Horowitz, the right-wing activist and author of books such as Hating Whitey: and Other Progressive Causes and Unholy Alliance: Radical Islam and the American Left
- Phyllis Schlafly, St. Louis' most prominent anti-feminist who believes feminists are "bitter, unhappy and not successful women," denies the existence of spousal rape, etc.
- Frank J. Gaffney, who wondered in The Washington Times last year if Barack Obama is "America's first Muslim president?"
- Michele Bachman, whom you know well
- Rick "Man on Dog" Santorum
Oh, and Glenn Beck is coming too.
Essentially, it's all the bigoted right-wing insanity you can handle. What's not to like?